Saturday

Question three

3) What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?


I have included a screenshot of other organisations that have a similar target audience to my magazine and that could advertise my magazine.






Main organisation that could produce my magazine



IPC media produces over 85 iconic media brands, I would choose for IPC Media to produce my Music magazine as it has a range of products that are aimed at many different styles of people and different age groups. IPC Media is the production company behind NME; my magazine was partly designed around the layout of NME Magazine and I think that my magazine would be something very different to the normal designs of a magazine but would fit in well with the rest of the music magazines that are produced by IPC Media such as Q and top of the pops.

IPC Media only produces one music magazine which is NME, if IPC Media produced my music magazine then it would let them complete with other publishers that aren’t within the organisation of the IPC media as my magazine Latest is totally different to NME magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment