Sunday

Question two

Script

2) How does your media product represent your social groups?

My media product represents my social group well; I have used three main colours on the front cover of my music magazine so the audience would be drawn to it, the colours I chose to use in my magazine were also picked by people with my target audience age. When I conducted my questionnaire earlier on in the planning of my magazine, I found that there were three most popular colours; I used that information to construct my magazine further using the colours that were most favourite. I have included another bright colour on the content page to make it look more lively and so it would not make the rest of my magazine look boring and plain because that would not be very advertising to my social group that I have aimed it at. The reasons that I have taken this action on my magazine are because my target audience is ages between 8 and 14. I have aimed my media products at girls who like music and bright colours. My articles and pictures all related well with girls between the ages of 8 and 14, I have used a variety of pictures that resemble singers/bands that have the target audience of teenage girls. My articles were chosen through my questionnaire; I asked people in my target range what their favourite band and singer was, the answers that I received I then conducted my articles form the most popular bands and singers and used them as main articles on my front cover, I used other articles on my contents page that were voted for but not as much as my main headings on the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment